Free Expert Advice
No Win, No Fee *
FREE PENSION CHECK
Find out with no obligation if you're due pension compensation
Just relax and let us take care of everything
We are here for you throughout the entire process
Are you worried that you have lost money in your pension or investment?
Banks and financial advisors have been fined £millions and paid £billions in compensation for mis-selling investment, insurance and pension products to the public.
Can I make a claim?
You can make a claim if any of the below statements apply to you:
- You weren't aware how the money was going to be invested.
- You were pressurised into making an investment.
- You weren't fully informed of the level of risk involved.
- Your money was used for a high risk venture without your understanding or agreement.
- You were told 100% of your money would be returned but lost you money!
- The investment was unsuitable for your needs.
- Access to your money was limited when you were told you would have full access.
- You think you might have been misled over charges.
- Promised investment returns didn't happen.
Money redress limited work on a no win no fee basis. If successful they charge 30% inclusive of vat of any successful compensation award. This means for each £10,000 awarded to you, our fee will be £3000. Money redress limited is a claims management company. You do not need to use a claims management company to make your complaint to your financial advisor/pension provider, and if your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the financial ombudsman service, the financial services compensation scheme and/or the pension ombudsman service yourself for free.
Figures correct as of 12/02/2020