If you are reading this page it probably means we have done something wrong, for that we are very sorry.
We aim to deliver an honest, open and friendly service, delivered at the highest quality, to keep you well informed at every stage of the claims process but sometimes errors can happen.
- Have we done something wrong with your claim?
- Have we misled you in any way?
- Have we failed to communicate?
- Have we failed to deliver on your expectations?
- Do you have a serious complaint about us?
If any of these apply to you we would like to know so that we can offer support and improve our levels of service further.
Our Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high quality service to all. If we fail to meet your expectations with the terms of the service that we provide, we want to know about it. We aim to deliver an honest, open and friendly service, delivered at the highest quality, to keep you well informed at every stage of the claims process. Your feedback ensures that we are constantly reviewing our working processes.
Complaints can be received in person, by letter, by email or by telephone in order for us to fully review your concerns. The nature of your concerns could vary from brief feedback to a formal complaint - whatever the nature of your issue, we take all feedback very seriously.
- For complaint in person, our address is 22 Vantage Park, High View Close, Hamilton, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
- For email complaints, please email: [email protected]
- For postal written complaints, please forward to:
Money Redress Limited, 22 Vantage Park, High View Close, Hamilton, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
- For telephone complaints, please call on 0116 4646 600
What will happen next?
Now that we have received your Complaint, we will document it on our Complaints Register so that there is a permanent record of it, and;
- Within 2 working days (but where possible on the day of receiving it) we shall start to investigate your Complaint
- Within 4 weeks we will send you either; (a) a Final Response Letter (FRL) which fully addresses the Complaint; or (b), we will explain why we are not yet in a position to resolve the Complaint and indicate when we will make further contact with you
- Within 8 weeks we will send you either: (a) a Final Response Letter (FRL); or (b), we will explain why we are still not in a position to conclude our investigation and also indicate when we expect to be able to provide our findings
- Please note; you may refer the handling of the Complaint to the appropriate Statutory Ombudsman (see below) if you are dissatisfied with the delay after eight weeks has elapsed
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will offer you fair compensation for any acts, or omissions, for which we are responsible, and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Please note that the appropriate redress may not always involve a financial settlement
Under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules (DISP 1.6.2R), we have eight weeks from receipt of your Complaint to investigate and consider our response. Please note that you should have tried resolving your Complaint with Money Redress Limited first, before referring it to an independent Statutory Ombudsman. The contact details of the appropriate Statutory Ombudsman are as follow:
1. The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their services are free of charge and their website address, where you will find more information about their services, is; https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ or;
2. The Pension Ombudsman (TPO). Again, their services are free of charge and their website address is; https://www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk