Money Redress Limited is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
- Personal Data
Money Redress Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to e-mail you marketing information which Money Redress Limited believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Money Redress Limited maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage), or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Money Redress Limited also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Money Redress Limited will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully UKDPA/GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, or from records of our correspondence and phone calls, and from details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to; personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Money Redress Limited may, from time to time, use such information to identify its visitors. Money Redress Limited may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Money Redress Limited holds about you and/or your business, encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources, and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Money Redress Limited will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services. Money Redress Limited does not sell, or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Money Redress Limited has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
- Legal basis for processing any personal data:
To meet Money Redress Limited’s contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
- Legitimate interests pursued by Money Redress Limited and/or its clients:
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Money Redress Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Money Redress Limited existing clients.
Bu accepting and agreeing to this Privacy Notice you are consenting to Money Redress Limited processing your personal data for the purposes as previously outlined. You can withdraw your consent at any time by e-mailing [email protected], or writing to us -please see last section for full contact details.
Money Redress Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Money Redress Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and UKDPA/GDPR.
Money Redress Limited do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with us without your consent. However, Money Redress Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations, or a valid governmental request. Money Redress Limited may also enforce its Terms of Engagement, including investigating potential violations of its Terms of Engagement to detect, prevent, or mitigate fraud, or security, or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Money Redress Limited, its clients and/or the wider community.
Money Redress Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years, any personal data not needed will be deleted.
- Data Storage:
Data is held in United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Money Redress Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
- Your Rights as a Data Subject:
At any point whilst Money Redress Limited is in possession of, or processing your personal data, all Data Subjects have the following rights:
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate, or incomplete.
- Right To Be Forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of Portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to Object to Automated Processing, including Profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing, or profiling.
In the event that Money Redress Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
At your request, Money Redress Limited can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
- You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Money Redress Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Money Redress Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored, and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- To access what personal data is held, identification will be required:
Money Redress Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Your driving licence or a certified copy,
- Your Passport or a certified copy,
- Your Birth Certificate or a certified copy, and/or
- A utility bill (not older than three months)
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
If Money Redress Limited is dissatisfied with the quality of the information supplied, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to: [email protected] or by phoning 0116 4646600, or by writing to us at the following address:
Money Redress Limited
22 Vantage Park
High View Close
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Money Redress Limited, or its partners, you have the right to complain to Money Redress Limited. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The details for each of these contacts are:
Head of Compliance
Money Redress Limited
22 Vantage Park
High View Close
Telephone 0116 4646600 or e-mail: [email protected]
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Contact via their live chat service ico.org.uk/live-chat or call their helpline on 0303 123 1113.